Thursday, October 23, 2014

Planner Supply Collection & Storage

I have a confession to make..................................

I have become a plan-a-holic.

It started as a simple idea. I wanted to get my life in order. Stop forgetting things. Start making time for important things that I needed/wanted to do. I thought to myself, "I'll just get a planner! That should help!"

Little did I know at the time that this simple idea would start to take over my life in the best way possible! I now have a new found love and appreciation for all things planner, including stationery, stickers, stamps, post-its, pens...the list could go on and on! Thanks to the Target DollarSpot, these items seemed to accumulate overnight and I was desperate to find a portable, compact-yet-spacious storage solution for all my planning needs. Thankfully, I found one!

This is a weekender cosmetic bag that I found at Fred Meyer.


I really wanted an Orla Kiely for Target one, but I really don't like the prints that she has out right now.


This bag is the same size, and a much cuter print, for $5 less than the Orla Kiely bags. I think that's a pretty good deal! 


The main difference in this bag is that it doesn't have a center pocket attached, so I just place this $1 WalMart pencil pouch in the center to hold all my pens and planning tools. I actually like this setup a lot because I can just take the pouch with me on the go! It makes planning a portable experience at home and on the go! 


On the right side, I have all of my sticky notes, paper clips, binder clips, and list pads. 


On the left side, I have all my washi-tape, stickers, and journaling cards! 

For a more in depth look at what I keep inside, be sure to check out my video!!



Thanks!!! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment