Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Whole30: Day 4 Meals


According to the official Whole30 timeline, on this day I might want to kill all things. I didn't feel like that today. Actually, I felt quite happy and peppy! Hopefully I'm not doing this wrong haha...

Anyways, here is what we ate today!

Breakfast


When it comes to breakfast and lunch, I am a creature of habit. We had scrambled eggs and fruit again this morning. Something easy for a Monday. Before the Whole30, my breakfast of choice was yogurt, fruit, granola, most mornings. I don't mind eating the same things multiple times in a row. I actually like it. Except for dinner...gotta switch it up for dinner! 

Lunch


Leftovers from dinner on day 3, carrots, and some cherry tomatoes. I was driving a lot for work today, so I had to eat in my car. It felt good having food on hand and not wondering what drive thru I was going to drive through....haha. 

Dinner


Mixed baby greens with chicken, avocado, cucumber, mango, pear, sliced almonds, and raspberry vinaigrette dressing. This was a really delicious salad, and perfect for a hot summer evening! Eric wasn't a fan. He made up his own salad that was a little more savory than sweet, but then he tried the new ranch dressing I bought and nearly gagged. So...he had more leftover pot roast and random other ingredients thrown together. This was the first meal he didn't like. Can't complain about that! 

Another awesome day! Maybe tomorrow I will want to kill all things? I sure hope not!

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment