Friday, March 1, 2013

Capturing Life's Moments

Being a new mom, I find myself taking pictures of my sweet adorable baby all... the... time! I can't help myself! Everything she does is just so cute and film worthy! Some pictures I take for pure sentimental value, and others end up being photos that just have to be displayed! How do I take all these pictures? With my phone! I use an iPhone 4S and I have it on me 24/7, so it only makes sense that most, if not all of my pictures are taken with this handy little device! It's convenient, and economical. No need to go out and buy some fancy-schmancy camera or camcorder.

This evening, I was able to capture this photo...



Look at those eyes! We just finished up bath time and she looked so cute and snugly in her towel, I couldn't resist snapping a photo! However, I knew there was more to this photo than what was originally captured.
So then I turned it into this...




Yes! Pure perfection! In my opinion anyways. I'm not a professional photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but this one will definitely be hanging on a wall in my home! And to think, I did this all with my phone! 

I used the standard camera to take the picture, because I needed to get to it quick. Then I used Camera+ to edit it. I used the "Night" setting, then added the Retro Ansel effect (which is my favorite effect of all time.)

Technology is amazing. I'm so thankful I can easily capture life's little moments, and cherish them forever!

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. My iPhone gets loaded with pictures so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! My iPhone is loaded also

    ReplyDelete